PEC's own in house design facilities are able to create many different components but for nearly 10 years now, it's our connecting rods that have helped set us apart from the competition in terms of availability, ease of fitment and size of range.
Manufactured from forgings originally produced in Sweden, PEC connecting rods have offered engine builders and tuners a cost efficient and yet high performing solution to a wide variety engine building problems.
H-Beam and I-Beam section connecting rods are forged from AISI 4340 (En24) steel. Heat treated to HRC 35-38 and then shot peened for a higher fatigue strength. Small ends are bushed for a fully floating pin and big ends are fitted with high quality ARP fasteners with different specification bolts available depending on the level of performance required.
PEC Connecting rods have been designed, manufactured and tested to the highest levels of scrutiny before being released to the trade and the public alike and their success record speaks for itself.
What's in the box?
- 4x PEC forged steel connecting rods (choose between H-beam or I-beam style)
- 8x ARP 2000 series / ARP custom age 625 connecting rod bolts (choose from options)
- 1x ARP fastener assembly lubricant
- 1x PEC connecting rod installation guideline sheet
Depending on stock levels you may also receive:
- 1x free PEC Automotive logo sticker (colour selected at random by dispatcher)
- 1x free PEC key ring
- 1x free PEC air freshener
H-Beam - G0296
I-Beam - G0297
|| 2.0 TFSI Turbo
|Small End Diameter
|Small End Width
|Big End Diameter
|Big End Width
*Rifle drilling available - please select above