Desinged for the Mk7 Golf R using the OE 310mm rear disk brake setup and platforms shared, but these can be made to fit mk6 and mk 7 cars if you source the correct calipers and carrier carriers.
2 Piece fixed rear disk bells priced per pair
- Made from 6082T6 alloy
- Black anodised and laser engraved
- Designed around a 310mm dia x 20.6mm straight vane rotor, but will work with other setups also using a 8 x 7" PCD.
Advantages as follows:
- Reduced roating mass - 655g per bell - 4.6kg per disk all up including hardware.
- Increased mechanical leverage and so, increased stopping power.
- Can be used to balance out a front big brake kit
Please select your disk choice. Disks also include all hardware required. The disks required if you choose to source them yourself are 12.19" x 7" pcd x 0.81" thickness. There are several designs and grades available, however, we only stock the basic plain design.
There is also the option to select a pair of locating spigots. If you are comfertable using a DTI to clock the disk on the bell, then you may not need these. If not, these will center the disk while you insert the other bolts to lock the disk central.