Desinged for the Mk7 Golf R using the OE 310mm rear disk brake setup and platforms shared, but these can be made to fit mk6 and mk 7 cars if you source the correct calipers and carrier carriers.
2 Piece fixed rear disk bells priced per pair
- Made from 6082T6 alloy
- Black anodised and laser engraved
- Designed around a 310mm dia x 20.6mm straight vane rotor, but will work with other setups also using a 8 x 7" PCD.
Advantages as follows:
- Reduced roating mass - 655g per bell - 4.6kg per disk all up including hardware.
- Increased mechanical leverage and so, increased stopping power.
- Can be used to balance out a front big brake kit
Please select your disk choice. Disks also include all hardware required. The disks required if you choose to source them yourself are 12.19" x 7" pcd x 0.81" thickness. There are several designs and grades available, however, we only stock the basic plain design.