This kit includes a paddle clutch, perfect for track days, hill climbing and all other race uses.
This is the clutch of choice for those serious racers out there, coupling the power of the heavy duty clutch cover with a CG Motorsport SMF and paddle drive plate unlocks the full potential of your transmission. This clutch kit is powerful, full bodied and not for the faint hearted or daily drivers!
Competes and often exceeds Sachs Racing Equipment (SRE), AP Racing, Helix and Exedy specs at a fraction of the Price!!!
All this and more make this the most popular CG Motorsport series yet!
- CG Motorsport's Most Popular Race Clutch kit
- Capable of managing a 150% increase in torque, making it perfect for track day vehicles.
- 3x as Strong as a CG Motorsport Stage 3 Kit
- Perfect for heavily tuned cars that are abused at the track
- Includes CG Motorsport Solid Mass Flywheel
- Paddle drive plate for competitve use.
- Drive plates supplied can either be sprung or rigid, please enquire.
- Flywheel weighted precisely to ensure decisive gear changes and increased acceleration.
- Preserves low end torque and driveability.
- Integral ring gear for the highest levels of durability.
- Flywheel weight varies from 8kgs to 14 kgs. depending on application.
- SMF Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5.
- Race feel engagement and an extended life with the ceramic material.
- A heavy duty performance pressure plate to allow for huge increases in power.
- Will allow much more aggressive driving and gear changes.
- Can handle the majority of performance enhancing remaps.
The clutch supplied maybe a 5 paddle clutch as opposed to the 6 paddle pictured. 5 paddle clutches are usually more suitable for track day orientated drivers and vehicles.
We can supply most clutch assemblies in 8, 5 and 4 paddle as well. With the 8 paddle having a more smooth drive feel. The 4 paddle is much more racey. Please contact us for more information on the clutch formations offered.
Where applicable we have 'dished' the flywheel so it can take the cage of our sprung drive plate. Ensuring the dampening effect of the standard Dual Mass Flywheel can be transferred to the sprung drive plate found in CG Motorsports paddle kits.
As the 777 Series Clutch kit comes with a SMF there is a chance you may experience some harmonically transmitted noises when installing this kit. This type of noise is normal and acceptable but will vary from vehicle to vehicle. Most of these noises are covered up by the dual mass flywheel and are extremely difficult to hide when running a single mass. These noises do not in any way affect the performance of the flywheel.
Please Note - These kits do not include a Concentric Slave Cylinder or flywheel bolts.
CG Motorsport recommends a new slave cylinder is sourced
A 500 mile break in is required with this clutch.
*** ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK ***
PLEASE MESSAGE IF YOU REQUIRE A POSTAGE COST OVERSEAS