Gazzmatic International Limited manufacture a very extensive range of adjustable dampers and suspension kits for the road and motorsport market. The units are hand built to the highest standards in their factory in the south east of England.
Gaz units are provided with an on car multi point adjustment facility that alters bump and rebound settings on a pre set ratio i.e. 3-1, 2-1 etc by a single control knob on the side of the unit. The struts and inserts in the road range are fitted with a top adjuster that alters rebound settings only but the bump setting can be altered for various motor sport use i.e. drag racing, track day or race use at the point of order.
Most of the bodies of the units are electro plated to help prevent corrosion. The piston rods are induction hardened and hard chrome plated to resist dirt and stone damage. Units can be valved to suit motor sport applications at no extra cost as long as this is specified at point of order. All units can be revalved to adjust ride and handling characteristics for motorsport, road and kit car use.
All road units carry a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
Gaz height adjustable kits are primarily made for the modified road car market.
The main features of these kits are:
1. On car damping adjustment
2. Shortened body and stroke lengths to allow a -25 to -65mm ride height adjustment
3. The units have a coarse acme form thread for ease of adjustment and to minimise corrosion the unit is zinc plated.
4. All units are provided with high quality coil springs in various rates and diameters. Spring rates can be altered on request to suit customers requirements.
5. When a coilover is unable to be installed a separate damper and rear coil spring with a variable spring platform is used so the kit retains full height adjustment.
N.B. These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shaft joints can lock out.