Please note this is the up to date 2021 pricing. Around 6 weeks build time.
Gazzmatic International Limited manufacture a very extensive range of adjustable dampers and suspension kits for the road and motorsport market. The units are hand built to the highest standards in their factory in the south east of England.
Gaz units are provided with an on car multi point adjustment facility that alters bump and rebound settings on a pre set ratio i.e. 3-1, 2-1 etc by a single control knob on the side of the unit. The struts and inserts in the road range are fitted with a top adjuster that alters rebound settings only but the bump setting can be altered for various motor sport use i.e. drag racing, track day or race use at the point of order.
Most of the bodies of the units are electro plated to help prevent corrosion. The piston rods are induction hardened and hard chrome plated to resist dirt and stone damage. Units can be valved to suit motor sport applications at no extra cost as long as this is specified at point of order. All units can be revalved to adjust ride and handling characteristics for motorsport, road and kit car use.
All road units carry a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
Gaz Gold height adjustable kits are a premium range of suspension units designed for tarmac motorsport and the serious track day enthusiast. Most of the GHA Listings are available in the Gold range with the addition of strut kits for the classic and retro car market i.e. Lotus, Cortinas, Escort, Mexicos, Capris, Lancia Intergrale and Evo‘s. The features are:
1. Front and rear units adjust bump and rebound from a single control knob on the side of the unit.
2. Struts and semi struts have 62mm bodies for increased oil capacity. These units are fitted with 22mm diameter induction hardened piston rods that are hard chrome plated for strength and durability.
3. All units have multi lip sealing. The outer seal is a metal encased wiper to clean the piston rod. This in turn extends main seal performance and oil retention under extreme conditions.
4. All the Gold range are fitted with a gas cell in the outer reservoir and filled with a high viscosity index multi grade oil to prevent cavitation and reduce fade in motor racing conditions.
5. The coilovers and telescopic units in this range utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible, i.e. bases, end fittings, seats, lockrings, rod guides and gland nuts. The outer tube is steel with a black zinc plated coating to provide the best anti corrosive finish possible. All outer alloy components are anodised.
6. A full range of springs are stocked at the factory for road and motorsport use.
Please contact for custom spring rates or options such as external reservoirs.