The CG Motorsport Stage 2 Kev-TEK clutch kit was designed for powerful, tuned road cars, but without all of the drawbacks of a paddle racing clutch.
The Kev-TEK Stage 2 Clutch Kit will handle a 30% increase in torque and has a longer lifespan than OE material.
After rigorous testing CG Motorsport have found that stage 2 Kev-TEK clutches do not produce great results in remapped Turbo vehicles. Most tuners place such a, 'torque heavy' map on these vehicles that our stage 2 clutch struggles to take the aggressive torque load that comes with these re-maps.
In most cases we will recommend a Dual Friction or Ceramic clutch kit which will perform much more adequately in a tuned Turbo vehicle.
- Allows an increase in stock torque up to 30%.
- Smooth engagement and an extended life with the Kev-TEK material.
- A high performance pressure plate to allow for greater power.
- Will allow much more aggressive driving and gear changes.
- Sports feel, but still suitable for road use.
- Can handle performance enhancing remaps. Up to 30% increase in torque.
- All CG Motorsport Covers come with a grooved curved slotted design, allowing a vast reduction in surface heat meaning a extra 7-8% of power can go through the transmission.
The stage 2 features a carbon Kev-TEK, high performance pressure plate which offers a smooth engagement and a extended life span. The stage 2 offers up to an 30% increase torque capacity over your stock clutch, it can most minor and intermediate performance upgrades and will give you the feel and performance that you desire.
A 500 mile break in is required with this clutch.
Concentric Slave Cylinders are not included.
Please note: This clutch is not suited to for remapped cars taking power over the quoted 30%. This is for stock engined cars only with the ceramic or duel friction being more suited to this task.
*** ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK ***
PLEASE MESSAGE IF YOU REQUIRE A POSTAGE COST OVERSEAS