These adaptors allow the fitting of Audi A6 ATE 57 callipers mated to a 312x25mm disk to your VW T3 for greater power and modulation. Made from steel and zinc plated for longevity, these adaptors also come with the following advantages:
- Parts such as disks, pads and callipers are both cheap and plentiful, especially when compared with OE parts.
- No brake fade on long descents, especially with a laden van
- Ease of fitting: Simply bolt components on and use the existing hose with an M12 male-male adaptor (see associated parts)
- Uk designed, made and finished
- 2x adaptors
- 4x high tensile metric fine fasteners
Please note: The existing hubs will require the old disk to be machined off to clear into the new 312mm disk. This is not difficult or laborious for any machine shop, but be aware it is still a cost. 16 inch wheels are possible, but will be very tight, especially with large wheel weights. 17 inch is much more suited.
Part numbers required in addition to this kit
- Callipers: 4A0615123A/4A0615124A (left & right)
- Carriers: 3A0615125 (may be present with calipers if bought used)
- Brake discs 312x25mm: 4B0 615 301 A