CG Motorsport's New 888 Series - Twin Disc Clutch Kit with Flywheel
This kit includes the following
- Twin plate Cover (Lug) in CG?s Anodized Bronze
- Top Intermediate Plate
- Bottom Intermediate Plate
- Unlimited Choice of Drive Plate Spline Measurements.
- 3.5kg Flywheel
Please contact us if further info is required regarding this prior to purchase.
CG Motorsport's Lug Twin Plate Cover assembly utilises a one piece aluminium alloy cover and lug design which provides structural strength, lower inertia and cooler running. This design also allows for friction dust to freely escape.
Sintered clutches are primarily used for circuit race applications and do not suit applications where a degree of clutch slip is required (such as rallying, hill climbing, etc). CG Motorsport's Most Popular Clutch & Flywheel Kit
- Sintered or Cerametalic drive plate option will allow for much more aggressive driving and gear changes. (Upto 550lbft)
- Flywheel Pre-Assembled for easy Plug & Play installation
- 6 bolt, one piece cover and lugs, machined from aluminium alloy.
- Cover style allows dust and debris to escape.
- Blue anodised.
- Individually tested
- Match machined, balanced and clutch load recorded.
- Weighted precisely to ensure decisive gear changes and increased acceleration.
As the Twin Disk Clutch Kit requires the use of a Solid Flywheel there is a chance you may experience some harmonically transmitted noises when installing this kit. This type of noise is normal and acceptable but will vary from vehicle to vehicle. Most of these noises are covered up by the dual mass flywheel and are extremely difficult to hide when running a single mass. These noises do not in anyway affect the performance of the clutch kit.
Please Note - These kits do not include a flywheel bolts.
A 500 mile break in is required with this clutch.
*** ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK ***
PLEASE MESSAGE IF YOU REQUIRE A POSTAGE COST OVERSEAS